This utility knife from the Wusthof Crafter collection features a serrated edge that adds to its functionality. It combines features of both a paring knife and a chefs knife, with a narrow, straight blade and a sharp tip to handle detail work, along with slicing and chopping. Use it for dicing produce, mincing herbs, slicing meat, and a multitude of other prep tasks. The serrated edge also makes this utility knife well-suited for slicing small baked goods and pastries, as well as delicate fruits and vegetables.
The Wusthof Crafter collection features traditional craftsmanship combined with modern functionality. The blade is forged from stainless steel and sharpened with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for superior blade sharpness and edge retention. The full bolster helps protect your fingers, and full tang construction offers additional balance and strength while cutting. The triple-riveted knife handle is made from water-resistant smoked oak and branded with the Wusthof logo.
- 5-inch forged stainless steel blade for hardness and durability
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for sharpness and edge retention
- Full tang construction for balance and strength
- Triple-riveted smoked oak handle is water-resistant
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use
- Made in Germany
There are no reviews yet.