The Wusthof Classic 2-Piece Carving Set includes the Wusthof Classic Straight Meat Fork and Wusthof Classic Hollow Edge Carving Knife. This set is ideal for carving and slicing meat and poultry. The fork holds food steady, while the knife slices easily with a single stroke. The hollow-ground indentations along the blade of the carving knife create air pockets to push food away from the blade as you slice. This carving set comes in a convenient storage box.
The Wusthof Classic collection offers the widest range of cutlery and has been Wusthof’s best selling series of knives for generations. The blade is forged from X50CrMoV15 steel and sharpened with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for superior blade sharpness and edge retention. This high-carbon stainless steel includes vanadium for durability and wear resistance, and molybdenum for hardness and corrosion resistance. Full tang construction offers balance and strength while cutting. The triple-riveted knife handle is made from a highly durable synthetic that resists fading and discoloration, with a full bolster and finger guard.
- What’s in the box: Wusthof Classic Straight Meat Fork and Wusthof Classic Hollow Edge Carving Knife
- Forged high carbon stainless steel blade for hardness and durability
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for sharpness and edge retention
- Full tang construction for balance and strength
- Full bolster and finger guard for safety
- Triple-riveted synthetic handle resists fading and discoloration
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use
- Made in Germany
There are no reviews yet.