This chef’s knife from the Ferrum Estate collection can handle nearly every food prep task with ease. Use it for routine cutting tasks like chopping, slicing, and dicing. The rounded belly allows for rocking cuts to mince herbs and garlic.
The blade is forged from powdered metal for greater density and purity, with 61 Rockwell hardness for exceptional edge retention. The finished blade is hand-sharpened to a 16-degree cutting angle, with a convex “apple seed” edge. Because of Ferrum’s unique manufacturing process, the blade is less brittle and easier to sharpen than others of comparable hardness.
The handle is made from scraps of Pacific maple wood left over from furniture production. The egg-shaped handle profile offers a comfortable grip and greater control while cutting.
- 8-inch blade
- Blade forged from powdered metal for greater density and purity
- Hand-sharpened 16-degree cutting angle and convex “apple seed” edge
- 61 Rockwell hardness for exceptional edge retention
- Reclaimed Pacific maple handle, with an egg shape for comfortable grip and greater control
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use
- Made in USA
There are no reviews yet.