This bread knife from the Boker Core Professional collection features wide, low-profile serrations to slice through crust without crushing the soft loaf. Use this knife to slice baguettes, cakes, and other baked goods without creating excess crumbs. It also slices soft-skinned fruits and vegetables with ease.
Boker has manufactured knives in the German knife capital of Solingen for 150 years. The Core Professional collection is hand-forged from X50CrMoV15 stainless steel with chromium and molybdenum for hardness and corrosion resistance, and vanadium for durability and wear resistance. The blade also boasts 58 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention and easy sharpening. Full tang construction offers additional strength and balance while cutting, and the rounded spine prevents painful pressure on your hand. The handle is made from moisture-resistant synthetic designed for use in professional kitchens.
Hand wash and dry. Made in Germany.
- 8.1-inch blade
- Hand-forged from X50CrMoV15 stainless steel
- Molybdenum and chromium for hardness and corrosion resistance, vanadium for durability and wear resistance
- 58 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention
- Full tang construction and rounded spine
- Moisture-resistant synthetic handle
- Hand wash and dry
- Made in Germany
There are no reviews yet.