This six-piece set includes the full line of Adventure Chef cutlery and tools, along with a folding cutting board and waxed canvas carrying case. The cutting board is made from TPE to resist warping, shrinking and swelling. The case features pockets and elastic bands to hold the full range of Adventure Chef cutlery and tools.
The Adventure Chef collection was created in partnership between Messermeister and Chef Adam Glick. This full-sized, professional grade outdoor cooking gear is designed to be used while camping, fishing, or on the go. The blade is made from German steel and sharpened to a 15-degree cutting edge. It’s tumbled with ceramic pebbles for a stonewashed finish. A locking mechanism keeps the blade in place when extended, and the knife folds for safe and compact storage. The distressed linen handle is made from repurposed material. Hand wash.
- What’s in the box: Adventure Chef folding fillet knife, chef’s knife, camp utensil, and paring knife with linen handles, cutting board, and carrying case
- Knives made from German steel with 15-degree cutting edge
- Locking mechanism keeps the blade in place when extended
- Knives fold for safe and compact storage
- Distressed linen handles made from repurposed material
- Cutting board made from TPE
- Hand wash
There are no reviews yet.