This paring knife from the Wusthof Crafter collection is an essential tool to handle smaller cutting tasks, such as peeling, coring, and pitting. The blade tapers to a sharp, pointed tip. Use this key piece of cutlery to trim and slice small produce, and mince fresh herbs and garlic.
The Wusthof Crafter collection features traditional craftsmanship combined with modern functionality. The blade is forged from stainless steel and sharpened with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for superior blade sharpness and edge retention. The demi-bolster allows for sharpening the entire length of the blade, and full tang construction offers additional balance and strength while cutting. The triple-riveted knife handle is made from water-resistant smoked oak and branded with the Wusthof logo.
- 3.5-inch forged stainless steel blade for hardness and durability
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for sharpness and edge retention
- Full tang construction for balance and strength
- Triple-riveted smoked oak handle is water-resistant
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use
- Made in Germany
There are no reviews yet.