Begin your cutlery collection or add to it with the Wusthof Classic 2-Piece Mini Asian Set. This set includes the Wusthof Classic 3-inch Flat Cut Paring Knife and 5-inch Santoku Knife. The flat edge of the blade means greater contact between the paring knife and the cutting board for more efficient slicing, dicing, and mincing. The hollow-ground indentations along the blade of the Santoku knife create air pockets to push food away from the blade as you work, making this knife ideal for slicing food that tends to stick.
The Wusthof Classic collection offers the widest range of cutlery and has been Wusthof’s best selling series of knives for generations. The blades are forged from X50CrMoV15 steel and sharpened with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for superior blade sharpness and edge retention. This high-carbon stainless steel includes vanadium for durability and wear resistance, and molybdenum for hardness and corrosion resistance. Full tang construction offers balance and strength while cutting. The triple-riveted knife handles are made from a highly durable synthetic that resists fading and discoloration, with full bolsters and finger guards.
- What’s in the box: 3-inch flat cut paring knife and 5-inch Santoku knife
- Forged high carbon stainless steel blades for hardness and durability
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for sharpness and edge retention
- Full tang construction for balance and strength
- Full bolsters and finger guards for safety
- Triple-riveted synthetic handles resist fading and discoloration
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use
- Made in Germany
There are no reviews yet.