Begin your cutlery collection or add to it with the Wusthof Classic 2-Piece Chef Set. It comes in a convenient storage box and includes the Wusthof Classic 3.5-inch Paring Knife and 6-inch Chef’s Knife. The paring knife is an essential tool to handle smaller cutting tasks, such as peeling, coring, and pitting. The blade tapers to a sharp, pointed tip. The chef’s knife is an all-purpose knife that can mince herbs, dice vegetables, and slice through thick rinds and large cuts of meat.
The Wusthof Classic collection offers the widest range of cutlery and has been Wusthof’s best selling series of knives for generations. The blades are forged from X50CrMoV15 steel and sharpened with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for superior blade sharpness and edge retention. This high-carbon stainless steel includes vanadium for durability and wear resistance, and molybdenum for hardness and corrosion resistance. Full tang construction offers balance and strength while cutting. The triple-riveted knife handles are made from a highly durable synthetic that resists fading and discoloration, with full bolsters and finger guards.
- What’s in the box: 3.5-inch paring knife and 6-inch chef’s knife
- Forged high carbon stainless steel blades for hardness and durability
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for sharpness and edge retention
- Full tang construction for balance and strength
- Full bolsters and finger guards for safety
- Triple-riveted synthetic handles resist fading and discoloration
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use
- Made in Germany
There are no reviews yet.