The Miyabi Koh 4-Piece Steak Knife Set will cut steak beautifully and look great on your table. Guests will be impressed by both the looks and the performance of your steak knives.
The Miyabi Koh collection merges Japanese tradition with German engineering. The blade is made from fine carbide FC61 steel with an embossed Miyabi logo. The FRIODURx2 blade is ice-hardened for durability, edge retention, and corrosion resistance. The finished blade features a hand-honed edge and 61 Rockwell hardness for exceptional edge retention. The octagonal Pakkawood handle features a silver mosaic pin and offers a comfortable, ergonomic grip. Each Miyabi knife undergoes a Honbazuke three-step honing process for exceptional sharpness. Made in Japan.
- What’s in the box: Four steak knives
- FC61 fine carbide steel blade
- Ice-hardened FRIODURx2 blade for durability, edge retention, and corrosion resistance
- Hand-honed edge with 61 Rockwell hardness for exceptional edge retention
- Octagonal Pakkawood handle
- Hand wash
- Made in Japan
There are no reviews yet.