Whether you are a skilled home cook or a professional chef, the Zwilling J.A. Henckels Professional S 10-Piece Knife Block Set provides the right cutlery. This 9-slot block comes with the Zwilling J.A. Henckels Professional S 4-inch Paring Knife, 5-inch Serrated Utility Knife, 5-inch Hollow Edge Santoku Knife, 5.5-inch Flexible Boning Knife, 6-inch Utility Knife, 8-inch Bread Knife, 8-inch Chef’s Knife, 9-inch Sharpening Steel, and Kitchen Shears.
The paring knife is an essential tool to handle smaller cutting tasks, such as peeling, coring, and pitting. The blade tapers to a sharp, pointed tip. The serrated utility knife allows you to neatly slice foods with a tough exterior and soft interior. The Santoku knife slices, dices, and minces, with a thinner blade than the chef’s knife and indentations that create air pockets to push food away from the blade. The boning knife has a thin, pliant blade that easily removes bones from beef, fish, and poultry. The utility knife has a narrow, straight blade and sharp tip to handle detail work, along with slicing and chopping. The bread knife slices through crust without compressing the loaf. The chef’s knife is an all-purpose knife that can mince herbs, dice vegetables, and slice through thick rinds and large cuts of meat. The honing steel realigns knife blades between sharpenings. Use the shears to snip herbs and cut food packaging. The block protects knife blades while safely storing cutlery.
The Professional S collection from Zwilling is designed for the professional kitchen, with a laser-controlled edge for sharpness and a sturdy bolster for safety. The high carbon blades are forged from a single piece of proprietary special formula steel that will not stain. The ice-hardened FRIODUR blades have a 15-degree edge angle on each side for added sharpness, and 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention. The bolsters offer balance and safety, and the ergonomic polypropylene handles are permanently bonded and secured with three rivets. Full tang construction provides additional balance and strength while cutting.
Each Professional S knife is honed and hand-finished by artisans. Made in Germany.
- What’s in the box: 4-inch paring knife, 5-inch serrated utility knife, 5-inch hollow edge Santoku knife, 5.5-inch flexible boning knife, 6-inch utility knife, 8-inch bread knife, 8-inch chef’s knife, 9-inch sharpening steel, kitchen shears, and 9-slot block.
- High carbon blades, each forged from a single piece of solid steel
- Proprietary special formula steel will not stain
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blades stay sharper longer
- 15-degree edge angle on each side of the blade
- 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention
- Bolsters for balance and safety
- Permanently bonded, triple-riveted ergonomic polypropylene handles
- Made in Germany
There are no reviews yet.