This chef’s knife from the Wusthof Amici collection can handle nearly every food prep task with ease. Use this all-purpose knife for routine cutting tasks like chopping, slicing, and dicing. The rounded belly allows for rocking cuts to mince herbs and garlic, and the heft of this knife helps it handle vegetables with thick rinds and large cuts of meat.
The Wusthof Amici collection was inspired by “la dolce vita”: the zest for life of the Italian countryside. Each blade is forged from German steel, hardened to 58 Rockwell, and sharpened with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for superior blade sharpness and edge retention. Each handle has a unique wood grain, from sustainably sourced olive wood that is naturally water-repellent and antibacterial. Inspired by Italy, made in Germany.
- Forged high carbon stainless steel blade hardened to 58 Rockwell
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for sharpness and edge retention
- Full bolster and finger guard for safety
- Sustainably sourced olive wood handle resists water and bacteria
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use
- Made in Germany
There are no reviews yet.