This chef’s knife from the Wusthof Crafter collection can handle nearly every food prep task with ease. Use this all-purpose knife for routine cutting tasks like chopping, slicing, and dicing. The rounded belly allows for rocking cuts to mince herbs and garlic, and the heft of this knife helps it handle vegetables with thick rinds and large cuts of meat.
The Wusthof Crafter collection features traditional craftsmanship combined with modern functionality. The blade is forged from stainless steel and sharpened with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for superior blade sharpness and edge retention. The demi-bolster allows for sharpening the entire length of the blade, and full tang construction offers additional balance and strength while cutting. The triple-riveted knife handle is made from water-resistant smoked oak and branded with the Wusthof logo.
- Forged stainless steel blade for hardness and durability
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for sharpness and edge retention
- Full tang construction for balance and strength
- Triple-riveted smoked oak handle is water-resistant
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use
- Made in Germany
There are no reviews yet.