This artisan butcher knife from the Wusthof Classic collection has a wide belly and clip point that make it ideal for portioning and trimming large cuts of meat.The hollow-ground indentations create air pockets to push food away from the blade as you work, making this knife ideal for slicing food that tends to stick to knife blades.
The Wusthof Classic collection offers the widest range of cutlery and has been Wusthof’s best selling series of knives for generations. The blade is forged from X50CrMoV15 steel and sharpened with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for superior blade sharpness. It also features excellent edge retention with 58 Rockwell hardness. This high-carbon stainless steel includes vanadium for durability and wear resistance, and molybdenum for hardness and corrosion resistance. Full tang construction offers balance and strength while cutting. The triple-riveted knife handle is made from a highly durable synthetic that resists fading and discoloration, with a full bolster and finger guard.
- 8-inch forged high carbon stainless steel blade for hardness and durability
- Forged high carbon stainless steel blade for hardness and durability
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for sharpness and edge retention
- 58 Rockwell hardness
- Full tang construction for balance and strength
- Full bolster and finger guard for safety
- Triple-riveted synthetic handle resists fading and discoloration
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use
- Made in Germany
There are no reviews yet.