This Santoku knife from the Wusthof Aeon collection performs the three essential cutting tasks a Santoku is named for: slicing, dicing, and mincing. The blade of a Santoku is thinner than the blade of a chef’s knife. The blade edge is also sharpened at a more acute angle than Western-style blades. The hollow-ground indentations create air pockets to push food away from the blade as you work, making this knife ideal for slicing food that tends to stick to knife blades.
The limited-edition Wusthof Aeon collection combines form and function. The blade is forged from high carbon stainless steel with a Diamond-Like Coating for durability. The amorphous carbon surface is scratch-resistant and safe for use with acids and starches. Use the included blade care cloth to keep the blade in peak condition. The handle is made from bog oak wood certified to be over 3,000 years old. Hand wash and dry immediately after use.
- 7-inch forged high carbon stainless steel blade
- Diamond-Like Coating for durability
- Scratch-resistant blade surface is safe for use with acids and starches/li>
- 3,000-year-old bog oak wood handle
- Includes blade care cloth and certificate of authenticity
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use
- Made in Germany
There are no reviews yet.