The Shun Sora 3-Piece Build-a-Block Set offers both space and inspiration to start your Shun Sora cutlery collection. This 6-slot slimline bamboo block comes with the Shun Sora 8-inch Chef’s Knife and Shun Sora 9-Inch Honing Steel. The chef’s knife is an all-purpose knife that can mince herbs, dice vegetables, and slice through thick rinds and large cuts of meat. The honing steel realigns knife blades between sharpenings. Extra slots allow for expansion of your collection, including space for kitchen shears.
The composite steel blades consist of a VG10 san mai cutting edge with a Japanese 420J stainless steel upper. VG10 stainless steel includes vanadium for wear resistance and cobalt for strength and hardness. The two blade sections are laser cut and welded together, with the superior VG10 steel along the cutting edge. The edge is hand-sharpened to a razor-sharp 16-degree cutting angle. The knife handles are made from a polymer blend for a contemporary look and secure grip.
The Shun Sora collection is affordable yet beautiful, combining modern design with Japanese tradition. Each knife in the Shun Sora collection boasts all of the essential features that make Shun a top choice of professional chefs.
- What’s in the box: 8-inch chef’s knife, 9-inch honing steel, and 6-slot slimline bamboo block
- Composite steel blades with VG10 cutting edge for strength, hardness, and wear resistance
- Hand-sharpened 16-degree cutting angle for a razor-sharp edge
- Polymer blend handles for a contemporary look and secure grip
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use
- Made in Japan
There are no reviews yet.