Begin your cutlery collection with the essentials in the Miyabi Artisan 10-Piece Knife Block Set. This magnetic easel block comes with the Miyabi Artisan 3.5-inch Paring Knife, 5-inch Utility Knife, 7-inch Santoku Knife, 6- and 8-inch Chef’s Knife, 9-inch Bread Knife, 9.5-inch Slicing Knife, Kitchen Shears, and Sharpening Steel.
The paring knife is an essential tool to handle smaller cutting tasks, such as peeling, coring, and pitting. The utility knife has a narrow, straight blade and sharp tip to handle detail work, along with slicing and chopping. The Santoku knife slices, dices, and minces, with a thinner blade than a chef’s knife. The chef’s knives are all-purpose knives that can mince herbs, dice vegetables, and slice through thick rinds and large cuts of meat. The bread knife slices through crust without compressing the loaf. The slicing knife is ideal for carving both thick and thin slices of meat or poultry. The sharpening steel realigns knife blades between sharpenings. Use the shears to snip herbs and cut food packaging. The magnetic easel block stores cutlery safely and beautifully within easy reach.
The Miyabi Artisan collection merges past and present in knives that are a functional work of art. The blade is made from an SG2 micro-carbide powder steel core with a hand-hammered Tsuchime finish. The ice-hardened CRYODUR blade undergoes a four-step hardening process. The finished blade features a hand-honed edge and 63 Rockwell hardness for exceptional edge retention. The Cocobolo Rosewood PakkaWood handle is D-shaped for a comfortable grip and includes a steel end cap. Each Miyabi knife undergoes a Honbazuke three-step honing process for exceptional sharpness. Made in Japan.
- What’s in the box: 3.5-inch paring knife, 5-inch utility knife, 7-inch Santoku knife, 6- and 8-inch chef’s knives, 9-inch bread knife, 9.5-inch slicing knife, 9-inch honing steel, shears, and magnetic easel block
- SG2 micro-carbide powder steel blade with a hand-hammered Tsuchime finish
- CRYODUR blade undergoes four-step ice hardening process
- Hand-honed edge with 63 Rockwell hardness for exceptional edge retention
- D-shaped Cocobolo Rosewood PakkaWood handle for comfortable grip
- Hand wash
- Made in Japan
There are no reviews yet.