This cleaver from the Messermeister Oliva Elite collection easily cuts through meat, cartilage, bone, and tough vegetables. Chop meat for stew or bones for stock, and use the back of the cleaver to tenderize cuts or the flat of the cleaver to smash garlic cloves. The wide thick blade stands up to a variety of foods and can be used to transfer ingredients from your cutting board to pots, pans, and bowls.
This knife is hot-drop hammer forged from a single piece of German stainless carbon alloy steel with a thickness of 4mm, resulting in unparalleled blade strength. The blade is heat-treated and cooled to 57-58 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention. The blade has a 22-degree edge angle on each side, sharpened by hand on a cloth wheel. Full tang construction provides additional balance and strength while cutting. The Mediterranean olive wood handle is shaped for an ergonomic pinch grip.
Hand wash and dry. Apply food-safe mineral oil to wood handle. Made in Germany.
- 6-inch blade
- Hot-drop hammer forged from a single piece of stainless carbon alloy steel
- 4mm thick blade for strength
- Resists stains and corrosion
- 22-degree edge angle on each side of the blade
- 57-58 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention
- Mediterranean olive wood handle
- Hand wash and dry
- Made in Germany
There are no reviews yet.