This chef’s knife from the Kramer by Zwilling Euroline Carbon Collection can handle nearly every food prep task with ease. Use it for routine cutting tasks like chopping, slicing, and dicing. The rounded belly allows for rocking cuts to mince herbs and garlic, and the heft of this knife helps it handle vegetables with thick rinds and large cuts of meat.
The Kramer by Zwilling Euroline Carbon Collection was created in partnership with Master Bladesmith Bob Kramer. Blades are forged from straight carbon steel, which requires knowledge and care to maintain but offers exceptional sharpness. Knives are hand-sharpened and finished by Japanese artisans using a traditional 3-step process. This collection features extremely wide blades for maximum knuckle clearance, cutting through large items, and transporting food efficiently. The 9 to 12-degree edge angle on each side of the blade is exceptionally sharp, and 61 Rockwell hardness ensures exceptional edge retention.
Each Kramer by Zwilling Euroline Carbon Collection knife features a hand-shaped Grenadile wood handle with brass rivets, along with a tapered tang for weight and balance. Made in Japan.
- 52100 straight carbon steel blade for exceptional sharpness
- Hand-sharpened and finished by Japanese artisans using a traditional 3-step process
- 9 to 12-degree edge angle on each side of the blade
- 61 Rockwell hardness for exceptional edge retention
- Extra-wide blade for knuckle clearance
- Tapered tang for weight and balance
- Hand-shaped Grenadile wood handle with brass rivets
- Hand wash
- Made in Japan
There are no reviews yet.