Use this folding fillet knife to debone and fillet fish expertly. The thin, flexible blade makes sharp clean cuts.
The Adventure Chef collection was created in partnership between Messermeister and Chef Adam Glick. This full-sized, professional grade outdoor cooking gear is designed to be used while camping, fishing, or on the go. The blade is made from German steel and sharpened to a 15-degree cutting edge. It’s tumbled with ceramic pebbles for a stonewashed finish. A locking mechanism keeps the blade in place when extended, and the knife folds for safe and compact storage. The distressed linen handle is made from repurposed material. Hand wash.
- 6-inch blade with stonewashed finish
- Made from German steel with 15-degree cutting edge
- Locking mechanism keeps the blade in place when extended
- Folds for safe and compact storage
- Distressed linen handle made from repurposed material
- Hand wash
There are no reviews yet.