This chef’s knife from the Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Signature collection can handle nearly every food prep task with ease. Use it for routine cutting tasks like chopping, slicing, and dicing. The rounded belly allows for rocking cuts to mince herbs and garlic, and the heft of this knife helps it handle vegetables with thick rinds and large cuts of meat. You will find that your chef’s knife is a kitchen workhorse and reach for it every day.
The Twin Signature collection from Zwilling features lighter weight knives that don’t sacrifice sharpness. The high carbon blade is stamped from a single piece of proprietary special formula steel that will not stain. The ice-hardened FRIODUR blade has a 15-degree edge angle on each side for added sharpness, and 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention. The bolster offers balance and safety, and the ergonomic polypropylene handle is permanently bonded and secured with three rivets. Full tang construction provides additional balance and strength while cutting.
Each Twin Signature knife is honed and hand-finished by artisans. Made in Germany.
- 8-inch high carbon blade stamped from a single piece of solid steel
- Proprietary special formula steel will not stain
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade stays sharper longer
- 15-degree edge angle on each side of the blade
- 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention
- Bolster for balance and safety
- Permanently bonded, triple-riveted ergonomic polypropylene handle
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Made in Germany
There are no reviews yet.