This prep knife from the Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star collection is versatile enough to handle a wide range of food preparation tasks. Peel and chop fruits and vegetables, slice meats and cheeses, and mince garlic and herbs. The size and shape of this prep knife make it ideal for use either with a cutting board or in hand. It is especially well-suited to chefs with smaller hands.
The Four Star collection is the top-selling series from Zwilling, designed to maximize safety, ergonomics, and comfort. The high carbon blade is forged from a single piece of proprietary special formula steel that will not stain. The ice-hardened FRIODUR blade has a 15-degree edge angle on each side for added sharpness, and 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention. The bolster offers balance and safety, and the ergonomic polypropylene handle is permanently bonded.
Each Four Star knife is honed and hand-finished by artisans. Made in Germany.
- 5.5-inch high carbon blade forged from a single piece of solid steel
- Proprietary special formula steel will not stain
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade stays sharper longer
- 15-degree edge angle on each side of the blade
- 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention
- Bolster for balance and safety
- Permanently bonded ergonomic polypropylene handle
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Made in Germany
There are no reviews yet.