This chef’s knife from the Wusthof Classic collection can handle nearly every food prep task with ease. Use this all-purpose knife for routine cutting tasks like chopping, slicing, and dicing. The rounded belly allows for rocking cuts to mince herbs and garlic, and the heft of this knife helps it handle vegetables with thick rinds and large cuts of meat.
The Wusthof Classic collection offers the widest range of cutlery and has been Wusthof’s best selling series of knives for generations. The blade is forged from X50CrMoV15 steel and sharpened with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for superior blade sharpness. It also features excellent edge retention with 58 Rockwell hardness. This high-carbon stainless steel includes vanadium for durability and wear resistance, and molybdenum for hardness and corrosion resistance. Full tang construction offers balance and strength while cutting. The triple-riveted knife handle is made from a highly durable synthetic that resists fading and discoloration, with a full bolster and finger guard.
- Forged high carbon stainless steel blade for hardness and durability
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for sharpness and edge retention
- 58 Rockwell hardness
- Full tang construction for balance and strength
- Full bolster and finger guard for safety
- Triple-riveted synthetic handle resists fading and discoloration
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use
- Made in Germany
There are no reviews yet.