Use this paring knife to handle smaller cutting tasks, such as peeling, coring, and pitting. The blade tapers to a sharp, pointed tip. This tool also includes a peeler with an integrated fish scaler.
The Adventure Chef collection was created in partnership between Messermeister and Chef Adam Glick. This full-sized, professional grade outdoor cooking gear is designed to be used while camping, fishing, or on the go. The blade is made from German steel and sharpened to a 15-degree cutting edge. It’s tumbled with ceramic pebbles for a stonewashed finish. A locking mechanism keeps the blade in place when extended, and the knife folds for safe and compact storage. The distressed linen handle is made from repurposed material. Hand wash.
- 3.5-inch blade with stonewashed finish
- Made from German steel with 15-degree cutting edge
- Locking mechanism keeps the blade in place when extended
- Folds for safe and compact storage
- Distressed linen handle made from repurposed material
- Hand wash
There are no reviews yet.