Begin your cutlery collection or add to it with the Wusthof Classic Ikon 2-Piece Chef Set. It comes in a convenient storage box and includes the Wusthof Classic Ikon 3.5-inch Paring Knife and 8-inch Chef’s Knife. The paring knife is an essential tool to handle smaller cutting tasks, such as peeling, coring, and pitting. The blade tapers to a sharp, pointed tip. The chef’s knife is an all-purpose knife that can mince herbs, dice vegetables, and slice through thick rinds and large cuts of meat.
The Wusthof Classic Ikon collection offers cutlery and tools with a sleek, modern look and extra details to enhance balance, strength, and durability. The blades are forged from X50CrMoV15 steel and sharpened with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for superior blade sharpness and edge retention. This high-carbon stainless steel includes vanadium for durability and wear resistance, and molybdenum for hardness and corrosion resistance. The half bolster allows you to sharpen the full length of each blade, and the heel bolster helps balance the weight of each knife. Full tang construction offers additional balance and strength while cutting. The triple-riveted knife handles are made from a highly durable synthetic that resists fading and discoloration. The handles are contoured for a comfortable grip and a contemporary look.
- What’s in the box: 3.5-inch paring knife and 8-inch chef’s knife
- Forged high carbon stainless steel blades for hardness and durability
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for sharpness and edge retention
- Full tang construction for balance and strength
- Half bolster allows sharpening of entire blade length
- Heel bolster balances knife weight
- Triple-riveted synthetic handles are contoured for comfortable grip, resist fading and discoloration
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use
- Made in Germany
There are no reviews yet.