This paring knife from the Wusthof Classic collection features a serrated edge that adds to its functionality. Use this knife to accomplish the same smaller cutting tasks as any paring knife, such as peeling, coring, and pitting. The serrated edge also makes this paring knife well-suited for slicing small baked goods and pastries, as well as delicate fruits and vegetables.
The Wusthof Classic collection offers the widest range of cutlery and has been Wusthof’s best selling series of knives for generations. The blade is forged from X50CrMoV15 steel and sharpened with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for superior blade sharpness and edge retention. This high-carbon stainless steel includes vanadium for durability and wear resistance, and molybdenum for hardness and corrosion resistance. Full tang construction offers balance and strength while cutting. The triple-riveted knife handle is made from a highly durable synthetic that resists fading and discoloration, with full bolster and finger guard.
- 3.5-inch forged high carbon stainless steel blade for hardness and durability
- Serrated blade neatly slices foods with tough exteriors and soft insides
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for sharpness and edge retention
- Full tang construction for balance and strength
- Full bolster and finger guard for safety
- Triple-riveted synthetic handle resists fading and discoloration
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use
- Made in Germany
There are no reviews yet.