Start your cutlery collection with the Miyabi Artisan 2-Piece Knife Set. It includes the Miyabi Artisan 3.5-Inch Paring Knife and 6-Inch Chef’s Knife. The paring knife is an essential tool to handle smaller cutting tasks, such as peeling, coring, and pitting. The chef’s knife is an all-purpose knife that can mince herbs, dice vegetables, and slice through thick rinds and large cuts of meat.
The Miyabi Artisan collection merges past and present in knives that are a functional work of art. The blade is made from an SG2 micro-carbide powder steel core with a hand-hammered Tsuchime finish. The ice-hardened CRYODUR blade undergoes a four-step hardening process. The finished blade features a hand-honed edge and 63 Rockwell hardness for exceptional edge retention. The Cocobolo Rosewood PakkaWood handle is D-shaped for a comfortable grip and includes a steel end cap. Each Miyabi knife undergoes a Honbazuke three-step honing process for exceptional sharpness. Made in Japan.
- What’s in the box: 3.5-inch paring knife and 6-inch chef’s knife
- SG2 micro-carbide powder steel blade with a hand-hammered Tsuchime finish
- CRYODUR blade undergoes four-step ice hardening process
- Hand-honed edge with 63 Rockwell hardness for exceptional edge retention
- D-shaped Cocobolo Rosewood PakkaWood handle for comfortable grip
- Hand wash
- Made in Japan
There are no reviews yet.