Use this boning knife from the Messermeister Oliva Elite collection to trim fat and remove bones from beef, pork, and chicken. The flexibility of the narrow, curved blade allows you to easily maneuver around smaller bones.
This knife is hot-drop hammer forged from a single piece of German stainless carbon alloy steel, resulting in unparalleled blade strength. The blade is heat-treated and cooled to 57-58 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention. The blade has a 15-degree edge angle on each side, sharpened by hand on a cloth wheel. Full tang construction provides additional balance and strength while cutting. The Mediterranean olive wood handle is shaped for an ergonomic pinch grip.
Hand wash and dry. Apply food-safe mineral oil to wood handle. Made in Germany.
- 6-inch blade
- Hot-drop hammer forged from a single piece of stainless carbon alloy steel
- Resists stains and corrosion
- 15-degree edge angle on each side of the blade
- 57-58 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention
- Mediterranean olive wood handle
- Hand wash and dry
- Made in Germany
There are no reviews yet.