This carving knife from the Kramer by Zwilling Euroline Stainless Steel Damascus Collection has a long, narrow blade to cut meat easily with a single stroke. The pointed, narrow tip allows you to neatly remove meat from bone. Use it for slicing large cuts of meat and carving poultry.
The Kramer by Zwilling Euroline Stainless Steel Damascus Collection was created in partnership with Master Bladesmith Bob Kramer. Ice-hardened CRYODUR blades are forged from SG2 micro-carbide powder steel and covered by a 100-layer Chevron Damascus pattern. Knives are hand-sharpened and finished by Japanese artisans using a traditional 3-step process. This collection features extremely wide blades for maximum knuckle clearance, cutting through large items, and transporting food efficiently. The 9 to 12-degree edge angle on each side of the blade is exceptionally sharp, and 63 Rockwell hardness ensures exceptional edge retention.
Each Kramer by Zwilling Euroline Stainless Steel Damascus Collection knife features a riveted black linen Micarta handle that will not crack or discolor, along with a tapered tang for weight and balance. Made in Japan.
- 9-inch SG2 micro-carbide powder steel blade covered by a 100-layer Chevron Damascus pattern
- Hand-sharpened and finished by Japanese artisans using a traditional 3-step process
- 9 to 12-degree edge angle on each side of the blade
- 63 Rockwell hardness for exceptional edge retention
- Extra-wide blade for knuckle clearance
- Tapered tang for weight and balance
- Riveted black linen Micarta handle will not crack or discolor
- Hand wash
- Made in Japan
There are no reviews yet.