“Nakiri” means vegetable knife in Japanese, and this vegetable knife from the Global Classic collection is ideal for slicing and dicing all types of vegetables. Use the straight blade to make push cuts quickly and easily.
The lightweight blade is made from CROMOVA 18 stainless steel. The blade is ice tempered and hardened for superior edge retention, with a convex edge that stays sharper longer. CROMOVA 18 stainless steel is proprietary to Global. It includes a higher percentage of carbon than Western knives for greater strength and durability. It also includes a higher percentage of chromium than Western knives for greater stain resistance. Vanadium offers durability and wear resistance, and molybdenum offers hardness and corrosion resistance. The ergonomic, stainless steel knife handle is filled with sand to ensure it is perfectly weighted and balanced. The signature dimple pattern offers a comfortable, slip-resistant grip.
The Global Classic collection has been manufactured in Japan since 1985. The original design from Komin Yamada has remained the same, thanks to its durability, quality, and unique construction.
- Ice tempered and hardened CROMOVA 18 stainless steel blade for strength and durability
- Convex edge stays sharper longer
- Ergonomic, stainless steel handle filled with sand for perfect weight and balance
- Signature dimple pattern for comfortable, slip-resistant grip
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use
- Made in Japan
There are no reviews yet.