Begin your cutlery collection or add to it with the Zwilling Pro 2-Piece Prep Knife Set. It includes the Zwilling Pro 5.5-inch Serrated Prep Knife and 5.5-inch Fine Edge Prep Knife. This set is well-suited to handle a multitude of kitchen tasks. The serrated prep knife allows you to neatly slice foods with a tough exterior and soft interior. The fine edge prep knife can be used to peel and chop fruits and vegetables, slice meats and cheeses, and mince garlic and herbs.
Zwilling takes pride in the user-friendly design of the Pro collection, with a unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster. The high carbon blades are forged from a single piece of proprietary special formula steel that will not stain. The ice-hardened FRIODUR blades have a 15-degree edge angle on each side for added sharpness, and 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention. The blade shape makes it comfortable to use both Western rocking cuts or Asian-style chopping cuts, and the curved bolster facilitates the pinch grip for safer cutting with reduced fatigue. The ergonomic polypropylene handles are permanently bonded and secured with three rivets. Full tang construction provides additional balance and strength while cutting.
Each Zwilling Pro knife is honed and hand-finished by artisans. Made in Germany.
- What’s in the box: 5.5-inch serrated prep knife and 5.5-inch fine edge prep knife
- Proprietary special formula steel will not stain
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blades stay sharper longer
- 15-degree edge angle on each side of the blades
- 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention
- Blade shape supports both Western and Asian-style cuts
- Curved bolsters for professional pinch grip
- Permanently bonded, triple-riveted ergonomic polypropylene handles
- Hand wash
- Made in Germany
There are no reviews yet.