Begin your cutlery collection or add to it with the Zwilling Twin Signature 2-Piece Knife Set. It includes the Zwilling Twin Signature 4-inch Paring Knife and 8-inch Chef’s Knife. The paring knife is an essential tool to handle smaller cutting tasks, such as peeling, coring, and pitting. The blade tapers to a sharp, pointed tip. The chef’s knife is an all-purpose knife that can mince herbs, dice vegetables, and slice through thick rinds and large cuts of meat.
The Twin Signature collection from Zwilling features lighter weight knives that don’t sacrifice sharpness. The high carbon blades are stamped from a single piece of proprietary special formula steel that will not stain. The ice-hardened FRIODUR blades have a 15-degree edge angle on each side for added sharpness, and 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention. The bolsters offer balance and safety, and the ergonomic polypropylene handles are permanently bonded and secured with three rivets. Full tang construction provides additional balance and strength while cutting.
Each Twin Signature knife is honed and hand-finished by artisans. Made in Germany.
- What’s in the box: 4-inch paring knife and 8-inch chef’s knife
- Proprietary special formula steel will not stain
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade stays sharper longer
- 15-degree edge angle on each side of the blade
- 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention
- Bolster for balance and safety
- Permanently bonded, triple-riveted ergonomic polypropylene handle
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Made in Germany
There are no reviews yet.