This utility knife from the Wusthof Classic collection combines features of both a paring knife and a chef’s knife. The narrow, straight blade and sharp tip allow this knife to handle detail work, along with slicing and chopping. Use it for dicing produce, mincing herbs, slicing meat, and a multitude of other prep tasks. This utility knife is ideal for when you don’t want to switch back and forth between a paring knife and a chef’s knife as you work.
The Wusthof Classic collection offers the widest range of cutlery and has been Wusthof’s best selling series of knives for generations. The blade is forged from X50CrMoV15 steel and sharpened with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for superior blade sharpness and edge retention. This high-carbon stainless steel includes vanadium for durability and wear resistance, and molybdenum for hardness and corrosion resistance. Full tang construction offers balance and strength while cutting. The triple-riveted knife handle is made from a highly durable synthetic that resists fading and discoloration, with a full bolster and finger guard.
- Forged high carbon stainless steel blade for hardness and durability
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for sharpness and edge retention
- Full tang construction for balance and strength
- Full bolster and finger guard for safety
- Triple-riveted synthetic handle resists fading and discoloration
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use
- Made in Germany
There are no reviews yet.