The Wusthof Classic Asian Utility Knife combines features of both a paring knife and a chef’s knife, with a uniquely curved blade to handle a wide range of tasks. It performs low rocking cuts as well as detail work, and the blade size makes it easy to maneuver around smaller foods. Use this knife to peel and chop fruits and vegetables, slice cheeses, and even trim meat and poultry.
The Wusthof Classic collection offers the widest range of cutlery and has been Wusthof’s best selling series of knives for generations. The blade is forged from X50CrMoV15 steel and sharpened with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for superior blade sharpness and edge retention. This high-carbon stainless steel includes vanadium for durability and wear resistance, and molybdenum for hardness and corrosion resistance. The half bolster allows you to sharpen the full length of the blade. The half bolster allows you to sharpen the full length of the blade. Full tang construction offers balance and strength while cutting. The triple-riveted knife handle is made from a highly durable synthetic that resists fading and discoloration.
- 4.5-inch forged high carbon stainless steel blade for hardness and durability
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for sharpness and edge retention
- Full tang construction for balance and strength
- Half bolster allows sharpening of entire blade length
- Triple-riveted synthetic handle resists fading and discoloration
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use
- Made in Germany
There are no reviews yet.