Begin your cutlery collection with the essentials in the Wusthof Amici 6-Piece Block Set. This leather-bound block comes with the Wusthof Amici 3.5-inch Paring Knife, 5-inch Serrated Utility Knife, 7-inch Santoku Knife, 8-inch Chef’s Knife, and 9-inch Double Serrated Bread Knife. The paring knife is an essential tool to handle smaller cutting tasks. The utility knife combines features of both a paring knife and a chef’s knife. The Santoku knife slices, dices, and minces. The chef’s knife is an all-purpose knife for larger cutting tasks. The bread knife slices through crust without compressing the loaf. The block protects knife blades while safely storing cutlery.
The Wusthof Amici collection was inspired by “la dolce vita”: the zest for life of the Italian countryside. Each blade is forged from German steel, hardened to 58 Rockwell, and sharpened with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for superior blade sharpness and edge retention. Each handle has a unique wood grain, from sustainably sourced olive wood that is naturally water-repellent and antibacterial. Inspired by Italy, made in Germany.
- What’s in the box: 3.5-inch paring knife, 5-inch serrated utility knife, 7-inch Santoku knife, 8-inch chef’s knife, 9-inch bread knife, and round leather-bound block
- Forged high carbon stainless steel blades hardened to 58 Rockwell
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for sharpness and edge retention
- Full bolster and finger guard for safety
- Sustainably sourced olive wood handle resists water and bacteria
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use
- Made in Germany
There are no reviews yet.