This dual edge utility knife from the Ferrum Reserve collection combines features of both a paring knife and a chefs knife. The narrow, straight blade has a both a fine edge to slice soft vegetables and fruits, and a serrated edge to pierce tougher exteriors.
The blade is forged from powdered metal for greater density and purity, with 61 Rockwell hardness for exceptional edge retention. The finished blade is hand-sharpened to a 16-degree cutting angle, with a convex “apple seed” edge. Because of Ferrum’s unique manufacturing process, the blade is less brittle and easier to sharpen than others of comparable hardness.
The handle is made from reclaimed Black Walnut and contoured to fit perfectly in your hand for a comfortable grip and greater control while cutting.
- 5-inch blade forged from powdered metal for greater density and purity
- Hand-sharpened 16-degree cutting angle and convex “apple seed” edge
- 61 Rockwell hardness for exceptional edge retention
- Reclaimed Black Walnut handle, contoured perfectly for comfortable grip and greater control
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use
- Made in USA
There are no reviews yet.