This chef’s knife from the Wusthof Ikon collection can handle nearly every food prep task with ease. Use this all-purpose knife for routine cutting tasks like chopping, slicing, and dicing. The rounded belly allows for rocking cuts to mince herbs and garlic, and the heft of this knife helps it handle vegetables with thick rinds and large cuts of meat.
The Wusthof Ikon collection offers cutlery and tools with beautiful African blackwood handles, along with extra details to enhance balance, strength, and durability. The blade is forged from X50CrMoV15 steel and sharpened with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for superior blade sharpness. A Rockwell hardness of 58 means this blade has excellent edge retention. This high-carbon stainless steel includes vanadium for durability and wear resistance, and molybdenum for hardness and corrosion resistance. The half bolster allows you to sharpen the full length of the blade, and the heel bolster helps balance the weight of the knife. Full tang construction offers additional balance and strength while cutting. The triple-riveted knife handle is made from Grenadill wood, or African Blackwood — a dense, heavy wood with a distinctive grain. The handle is contoured for a comfortable grip and a contemporary look.
- Forged high carbon stainless steel blade for hardness and durability
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for sharpness and edge retention
- 58 Rockwell hardness
- Full tang construction for balance and strength
- Half bolster allows sharpening of entire blade length
- Heel bolster balances knife weight
- Triple-riveted African Blackwood handle is contoured for comfortable grip
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use
- Made in Germany
There are no reviews yet.