This Santoku knife from the Wusthof Crafter collection performs the three essential cutting tasks a Santoku is named for: slicing, dicing, and mincing. The blade of a Santoku is thinner than the blade of a chef’s knife. The blade edge is also sharpened at a more acute angle than Western-style blades. The hollow-ground indentations create air pockets to push food away from the blade as you work, making this knife ideal for slicing food that tends to stick to knife blades.
The Wusthof Crafter collection features traditional craftsmanship combined with modern functionality. The blade is forged from stainless steel and sharpened with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for superior blade sharpness and edge retention. The demi-bolster allows for sharpening the entire length of the blade, and full tang construction offers additional balance and strength while cutting. The triple-riveted knife handle is made from water-resistant smoked oak and branded with the Wusthof logo.
- 7-inch forged stainless steel blade for hardness and durability
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for sharpness and edge retention
- Full tang construction for balance and strength
- Triple-riveted smoked oak handle is water-resistant
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use
- Made in Germany
There are no reviews yet.