This utility knife from the Messermeister Oliva Elite collection combines features of both a paring knife and a chef’s knife. The narrow, straight blade and sharp tip allow this knife to handle detail work, along with slicing and chopping.
This knife is hot-drop hammer forged from a single piece of German stainless carbon alloy steel, resulting in unparalleled blade strength. The blade is heat-treated and cooled to 57-58 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention. The blade has a 15-degree edge angle on each side, sharpened by hand on a cloth wheel. Full tang construction provides additional balance and strength while cutting. The Mediterranean olive wood handle is shaped for an ergonomic pinch grip.
Hand wash and dry. Apply food-safe mineral oil to wood handle. Made in Germany.
- 6-inch blade
- Hot-drop hammer forged from a single piece of stainless carbon alloy steel
- Resists stains and corrosion
- 15-degree edge angle on each side of the blade
- 57-58 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention
- Mediterranean olive wood handle
- Hand wash and dry
- Made in Germany
There are no reviews yet.