This paring knife from the Messermeister Oliva Elite collection is an essential tool to handle smaller cutting tasks, such as peeling, coring, and pitting. The blade tapers to a sharp, pointed tip. Use this key piece of cutlery to trim and slice small produce, and mince fresh herbs and garlic.
This knife is hot-drop hammer forged from a single piece of German stainless carbon alloy steel, resulting in unparalleled blade strength. The blade is heat-treated and cooled to 57-58 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention. The blade has a 15-degree edge angle on each side, sharpened by hand on a cloth wheel. Full tang construction provides additional balance and strength while cutting. The Mediterranean olive wood handle is shaped for an ergonomic pinch grip.
Hand wash and dry. Apply food-safe mineral oil to wood handle. Made in Germany.
- 3.5-inch blade
- Hot-drop hammer forged from a single piece of stainless carbon alloy steel
- Resists stains and corrosion
- 15-degree edge angle on each side of the blade
- 57-58 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention
- Mediterranean olive wood handle
- Hand wash and dry
- Made in Germany
There are no reviews yet.