This slicing knife from the Messermeister Kawashima collection is ideal for carving both thick and thin slices of meat or poultry. The long, razor-sharp blade cuts easily with a single stroke. The pointed, narrow tip allows you to neatly remove meat from bone.
This collection was created in partnership with Japanese bladesmith Shoichi Kawashima. This knife features san mai blade construction using SG2 powdered steel. The blade boasts 64 Rockwell hardness for exceptional edge retention, with a 15-degree edge angle on each side and a Japanese kiritsuke-style tip. The handle is made from walnut-colored Pakkawood, with an eco-brass bolster.
Hand wash and dry. Made in Japan.
- 10-inch blade
- San mai blade construction from SG2 powdered steel
- Japanese kiritsuke-style tip
- 15-degree edge angle on each side of the blade
- 64 Rockwell hardness for exceptional edge retention
- Walnut Pakkawood handle and eco-brass bolster
- Hand wash and dry
- Made in Japan
There are no reviews yet.