Begin your cutlery collection or add to it with the Global Classic 4-Piece Health Essential Set. It includes the Global Classic 3-inch Paring Knife, 8-inch Chef’s Knife, Kitchen Shears, and Vegetable Y-Peeler. The paring knife is an essential tool to handle smaller cutting tasks, such as peeling, coring, and pitting. The chef’s knife is an all-purpose knife that can mince herbs, dice vegetables, and slice through thick rinds and large cuts of meat. The kitchen shears are handy for snipping herbs. Use the Y-peeler to remove skins and rinds from fruits and vegetables.
The lightweight blades are made from CROMOVA 18 stainless steel. The blades are ice tempered and hardened for superior edge retention, with a convex edge that stays sharper longer. CROMOVA 18 stainless steel is proprietary to Global. It includes a higher percentage of carbon than Western knives for greater strength and durability. It also includes a higher percentage of chromium than Western knives for greater stain resistance. Vanadium offers durability and wear resistance, and molybdenum offers hardness and corrosion resistance. The ergonomic, stainless steel knife handles are filled with sand to ensure it is perfectly weighted and balanced. The signature dimple pattern offers a comfortable, slip-resistant grip.
The Global Classic collection has been manufactured in Japan since 1985. The original design from Komin Yamada has remained the same, thanks to its durability, quality, and unique construction.
- What’s in the box: 3-inch paring knife, 8-inch chef’s knife, kitchen shears, and Y-peeler
- Ice tempered and hardened CROMOVA 18 stainless steel blades for strength and durability
- Convex edge stays sharper longer
- Ergonomic, stainless steel handles filled with sand for perfect weight and balance
- Signature dimple pattern for comfortable, slip-resistant grip
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use
- Made in Japan
There are no reviews yet.