This bread knife from the Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star collection features unique Z15 serrations and a specially-designed curved blade to cut effortlessly through bread and other foods with a hard crust or rind and a soft interior. Use this knife for bread, cakes, melons, squash, and much more.
The Four Star collection is the top-selling series from Zwilling, designed to maximize safety, ergonomics, and comfort. The high carbon blade is forged from a single piece of proprietary special formula steel that will not stain. The ice-hardened FRIODUR blade has a 15-degree edge angle on each side for added sharpness, and 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention. The bolster offers balance and safety, and the ergonomic polypropylene handle is permanently bonded.
Each Four Star knife is honed and hand-finished by artisans. Made in Germany.
- 9-inch high carbon blade forged from a single piece of solid steel
- Proprietary special formula steel will not stain
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blades stay sharper longer
- 15-degree edge angle on each side of the blades
- 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention
- Bolsters for balance and safety
- Permanently bonded ergonomic polypropylene handles
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Made in Germany
There are no reviews yet.