Begin your cutlery collection with the essentials in the Miyabi Artisan 7-Piece Knife Block Set. This bamboo block comes with the Miyabi Artisan 3.5-inch Paring Knife, 7-inch Santoku Knife, 8-inch Chef’s Knife, 9-inch Bread Knife, Kitchen Shears, and Sharpening Steel.
The paring knife is an essential tool to handle smaller cutting tasks, such as peeling, coring, and pitting. The Santoku knife slices, dices, and minces, with a thinner blade than a chef’s knife. The chef’s knife is an all-purpose knife that can mince herbs, dice vegetables, and slice through thick rinds and large cuts of meat. The bread knife slices through crust without compressing the loaf. The sharpening steel realigns knife blades between sharpenings. Use the shears to snip herbs and cut food packaging. The bamboo knife block stores cutlery safely and beautifully within easy reach.
The Miyabi Artisan collection merges past and present in knives that are a functional work of art. The blade is made from an SG2 micro-carbide powder steel core with a hand-hammered Tsuchime finish. The ice-hardened CRYODUR blade undergoes a four-step hardening process. The finished blade features a hand-honed edge and 63 Rockwell hardness for exceptional edge retention. The Cocobolo Rosewood PakkaWood handle is D-shaped for a comfortable grip and includes a steel end cap. Each Miyabi knife undergoes a Honbazuke three-step honing process for exceptional sharpness. Made in Japan.
- What’s in the box: 3.5-inch paring knife, 7-inch Santoku knife, 8-inch chef’s knife, 9-inch bread knife, 9-inch honing steel, shears, and bamboo block
- SG2 micro-carbide powder steel blade with a hand-hammered Tsuchime finish
- CRYODUR blade undergoes four-step ice hardening process
- Hand-honed edge with 63 Rockwell hardness for exceptional edge retention
- D-shaped Cocobolo Rosewood PakkaWood handle for comfortable grip
- Hand wash
- Made in Japan
There are no reviews yet.