This chef’s knife from the Messermeister Royale Elite collection can handle nearly every food prep task with ease. Use it for routine cutting tasks like chopping, slicing, and dicing. The blade is approximately 25% thinner and 10% lighter than traditional chef’s knives.
This knife is hot-drop hammer forged from a single piece of German stainless carbon alloy steel, resulting in unparalleled blade strength. The blade is heat-treated and cooled to 57-58 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention. The blade has a 15-degree edge angle on each side, sharpened by hand on a cloth wheel. Full tang construction provides additional balance and strength while cutting. The American walnut burl wood handle is shaped for an ergonomic pinch grip.
Hand wash and dry. Apply food-safe mineral oil to wood handle. Made in Germany.
- 8-inch blade
- Hot-drop hammer forged from a single piece of stainless carbon alloy steel
- Resists stains and corrosion
- 15-degree edge angle on each side of the blade
- 57-58 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention
- American walnut burl wood handle
- Hand wash and dry
- Made in Germany
There are no reviews yet.