Use this meat cleaver from the Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Gourmet collection to chop meat for stew or bones for stock, and use the back of the cleaver to tenderize cuts.
The high carbon blade is stamped from a single piece of proprietary special formula steel that will not stain. The ice-hardened FRIODUR blade has a 15-degree edge angle on each side for added sharpness, and 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention. The bolster offers balance and safety, and the ergonomic polypropylene handle is permanently bonded and secured with three rivets. Full tang construction provides additional balance and strength while cutting.
- 6-inch high carbon blade stamped from a single piece of solid steel
- Proprietary special formula steel will not stain
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade stays sharper longer
- 15-degree edge angle on each side of the blade
- 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention
- Full tang construction for strength and balance
- Triple-riveted polypropylene handle
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Made in Germany
There are no reviews yet.