This set of four steak knives from the Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star II collection will cut steak beautifully and look great on your table. Guests will be impressed by both the looks and the performance of your steak knives.
The Twin Four Star II collection from Zwilling adds a stainless steel end cap to enhance the design of their top-selling cutlery series. The high carbon blades are forged from a single piece of proprietary special formula steel that will not stain. The ice-hardened FRIODUR blades have a 15-degree edge angle on each side for added sharpness, and 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention. The bolsters offer balance and safety, and the ergonomic polypropylene handles are permanently bonded and secured with stainless steel end caps.
Each Twin Four Star II knife is honed and hand-finished by artisans. Made in Germany.
- Four 4.5-inch high carbon blades, each forged from a single piece of solid steel
- Proprietary special formula steel will not stain
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blades stay sharper longer
- 15-degree edge angle on each side of the blade
- 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention
- Bolsters for balance and safety, plus stainless steel end caps
- Permanently bonded ergonomic polypropylene handles
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Made in Germany
There are no reviews yet.