This steak knife from the Wusthof Ikon collection will cut steak beautifully and look great on your table. Use it alongside your flatware for cutting steak at the table. Guests will be impressed by both the looks and the performance of your steak knives.
The Wusthof Ikon collection offers cutlery and tools with beautiful African blackwood handles, along with extra details to enhance balance, strength, and durability. The blade is forged from X50CrMoV15 steel and sharpened with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for superior blade sharpness. A Rockwell hardness of 58 means excellent edge retention for this knife. This high-carbon stainless steel includes vanadium for durability and wear resistance, and molybdenum for hardness and corrosion resistance. The half bolster allows you to sharpen the full length of the blade, and the heel bolster helps balance the weight of the knife. Full tang construction offers additional balance and strength while cutting. The triple-riveted knife handle is made from Grenadill wood, or African Blackwood — a dense, heavy wood with a distinctive grain. The handle is contoured for a comfortable grip and a contemporary look.
- 4.5-inch forged high carbon stainless steel blade for hardness and durability
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for sharpness and edge retention
- Full tang construction for balance and strength
- Half bolster allows sharpening of entire blade length
- Heel bolster balances knife weight
- Triple-riveted African Blackwood handle is contoured for comfortable grip
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use
- Made in Germany
There are no reviews yet.