This utility knife from the Wusthof Crafter collection combines features of both a paring knife and a chef’s knife. The narrow, straight blade and sharp tip allow this knife to handle detail work, along with slicing and chopping. Use it for dicing produce, mincing herbs, slicing meat, and a multitude of other prep tasks. This utility knife is ideal for when you don’t want to switch back and forth between a paring knife and a chef’s knife as you work.
The Wusthof Crafter collection features traditional craftsmanship combined with modern functionality. The blade is forged from stainless steel and sharpened with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for superior blade sharpness and edge retention. The full bolster helps protect your fingers, and full tang construction offers additional balance and strength while cutting. The triple-riveted knife handle is made from water-resistant smoked oak and branded with the Wusthof logo.
- 6-inch forged stainless steel blade for hardness and durability
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for sharpness and edge retention
- Full tang construction for balance and strength
- Triple-riveted smoked oak handle is water-resistant
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use
- Made in Germany
There are no reviews yet.