This paring knife from the Wusthof Amici collection is an essential tool to handle smaller cutting tasks, such as peeling, coring, and pitting. Use this key piece of cutlery to trim and slice small produce, and mince fresh herbs and garlic.
The Wusthof Amici collection was inspired by “”la dolce vita””: the zest for life of the Italian countryside. Each blade is forged from German steel, hardened to 58 Rockwell, and sharpened with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for superior blade sharpness and edge retention. Each handle has a unique wood grain, from sustainably sourced olive wood that is naturally water-repellent and antibacterial. Inspired by Italy, made in Germany.
- 3.5-inch blade
- Forged high carbon stainless steel blade hardened to 58 Rockwell
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for sharpness and edge retention
- Full bolster and finger guard for safety
- Sustainably sourced olive wood handle resists water and bacteria
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use
- Made in Germany
There are no reviews yet.