Begin your cutlery collection or add to it with the Messermeister Oliva Elite 2-Piece Set. It includes the Oliva Elite 3.5-inch Paring Knife and 8-inch Chef’s Knife. The paring knife is an essential tool to handle smaller cutting tasks, such as peeling, coring, and pitting. The blade tapers to a sharp, pointed tip. The chef’s knife is an all-purpose knife that can mince herbs, dice vegetables, and slice through thick rinds and large cuts of meat.
These knives are hot-drop hammer forged from a single piece of German stainless carbon alloy steel, resulting in unparalleled blade strength. The blades are heat-treated and cooled to 57-58 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention. The blades have a 15-degree edge angle on each side, sharpened by hand on a cloth wheel. Full tang construction provides additional balance and strength while cutting. The Mediterranean olive wood handles are shaped for an ergonomic pinch grip.
Hand wash and dry. Apply food-safe mineral oil to wood handles. Made in Germany.
- What’s in the box: Messermeister Oliva Elite 3.5-inch paring knife and 8-inch chef’s knife
- Each knife is hot-drop hammer forged from a single piece of stainless carbon alloy steel
- Resists stains and corrosion
- 15-degree edge angle on each side of the blades
- 57-58 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention
- Mediterranean olive wood handles
- Hand wash and dry
- Made in Germany
There are no reviews yet.